Are there any HQ female skins without puffy lips? D:

Peach Leitner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I made a thread a long, LONG time ago on a quest for the perfect skin... and I never found it :matte-motes-frown: . I'm hoping that now, I few years later, the community can maybe help me out a bit. If anyone can point me to a store or a custom designer that could fill the role I need, I'd be grateful.

What I'm looking for: I need a skin for my main avatar - a female military hardass that doesn't use makeup or take care of her face. I'm looking for something high quality and am wiling to pay the price. Trouble is, all of the high-end female skins I can find all have the same problems:

• vestiges of make-up around the eyes   -and/or-
  • shiny lips even on natural/nude versions  -and/or-
  • THOSE BEESTUNG LIPS. THOSE. BEESTUNG. LIPS. :matte-motes-kiss:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the look SL is in love with where girls' lips are moist and puckery and plump. It's the norm on 99% of female skins by my calculations. It looks dumb as hell on my serious, no-frills, masculine soldier girl. I've tried modding face shapes a tousand times over, but the lips always end up spilling over the lips I reate for her, giving her luscious kissy lips even when she's wearing a thin-lined smirk. Ugggggggghghghghghghhh.

Is there any hope for us girls that don't fit the pretty mold? Any shops/designers would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hurrr.... I wasn't logged in, so the maturity filters caught all the skins. I just got some military ships and aircraft. Pirate eater indeed, haha.

Thanks for looking, guys! I don't have time to check these out right now, but I appreciate the help. :)

Alright so I've tried on the skins you guys have rounded up for me, but they're still poutier than I'd like. They're better than some of the others out there, but augh.... I'm sick of settling. D:

Thanks for the suggestions, but I guess I'm still looking.

Anyone know any custom skin makers that take requests that break the mold?

• 2 weeks later...

may sound weird, but.. did you ever tryied a male skin on you? There is a male brand called tableau vivant. 

This brand works with androgeny, the faces have female traces, but has male abs, this skin is made by the same owner of glam affair... maybe it can wrk with cleavage tattos from there.

take a look at their blog http://tableauvivantsl.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/tableau-vivant-andrej-coming-soon/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.