Can someone have more than one Marketplace store on one avi account?

MyztaiMorning

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If a person already has a marketplace store, are they able to have another one at the same time? If they have say a store selling finished products and want to sell build kits as well but don't want them listed in the same store. If the products are that different in the real world a company would have a retail outlet and their supply wholesale business would be separated. I don't want to have the finished products listed in the same store as the build components for marketing and sales purposes. I'd like to know if the programming allows to have 2 separate stores on one avis account or if the alternate store has to be on an alternate avi. Having the second store on a second avi would mean having to have the inventory items for both avis.. one for selling purposes and one for using the materials in the finished products so i'm hoping there is a way around having to do this.

I would like to be able to have them on the same avi as it will save a lot of hassle and doubled inventory. If it is possible to do this please let me know as well as how to do it.

thanks i have added coments to the jiras with some suggestion to maybe compress the 2 into one solution that may work for both jira groups.

3 answers to this question

Any updates on this? I checked the link but did it get any answers? I didnt see that. I make flowers in this account and wanted to make a boots shop too which should not be in the same shop as flowers in MP lol. The 2 or more shop for one avatar sounds great. I had to make the boots in an alt. So did anything change since this question was asked? Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.