Upload Lost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! First off, i'm quite sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I wasn't exactly sure!

Within the hour, I uploaded a bit of mesh. I renamed it, and switched back to my normal viewer. Upon entering this viewer and searching for the name (and the original name) of the upload I just had, nothing is there! Has anyone had this issue? Should I just send in a support ticket? Kind of annoying when you lose money for creating something you know. >_<

Any information would be greatly appreciated. :]

Try opening the Search Filters, in the gear lower left, and setting a date for the day you made the upload. If you made an unnoticed typo in the name this should find it.

Before clearing the cache I would relog to a place like Furball or Pooley, deserted and empty. Then open Inventory and type single letters in search to simulate loading. Forego cache clearing until you are certain you have a cache problem. If the viewer is downloading a ton of stuff and the servers gets behind, the Inventory download is more likely to stall and lag behind.

I've noticed an intermittent issue with objects and items I've recently taken into my inventory for the first time -- that is, something I've either just rezzed or just been given/bought -- not being there on my return, and no amount of clearing cache and relogging will retrieve them.

It seems to be things that first found their way into my inventory in the last 10 minutes or so before I logged out.    I've not noticed it with mesh objects, as it happens, but when I'm uploading mesh it's almost always on Aditi.  I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I asked about this in SLU recently and it seems several people have been affected.   I've not started a jira yet because I haven't really researched it enough to write up a sensible one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.