Error Saving Script

Buttacwup Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am getting the following error when I try to save any change to a script. This only happens on a single sim though. A search around the web led me to believe that a region restart would fix the issue. I sent in a support ticket, the region was restarted, but the issue persists. Scripted objects do work in the region, it is just the creation/editing of scripts which seems to fail. The error is:

nice: plugins/lsl_compiler/lslc: Permission denied.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?  

TIA  -- Sean

I find compiler errors like that very frustrating.  We don't have much guidance at all about how to handle them.  I have never seen that particular one, but I suspect that you are trying to manage streamed audio files and are doing something that the compiler believes is ignoring the slpugin.  Without seeing the script itself, though, all I can do is make a wild guess.

Thanks for the replies. It does indeed look like that Jira and I will post there thanks. The issue occurs on an script for me. If I rez a cube, create a new default script, then add even a space to it, I will get the error on save. 

Thanks again for the replies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.