Downloaded AMD catalyst. What now?

ezme Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Rolig has answered this question for you with the detailed steps. Please follow this link:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/All-buildings-amp-objects-are-pink/qaq-p/1407699/comment-id/20142

But to quote"

"For a quick but temporary solution, go to Preferences >> Graphics and disable Basic Shaders."

Lets assume you downloaded and reinstalled/updated the Catalyst drivers per the included instructions and are still having the same issue. It is also possible that your particular GC does not support Basic Shading very well.  While the LL or 3rd party viewer interfaces simply seek a positive reply from the PC OS & GC OS to a query in regards to included functionality, you may simply just have to remember to manually disable this function each time you upgrade a viewer.

~~ PINK IS THE NEW R B G! ~~ :)

You know i ran into this pink problem the other day and never downloaded one driver to fix it.. I simply cleared my cache and reloged and then hit ctrl-alt-r to rebake because parts of my hair and clothing were still pink. But that may or may not work in your case. But worth a try :)

I am sure you already read the update drivers posts since you posted that things are "still pink"

Everyone is guessing at an answer because we know so little about your system.

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. Get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

If the general fix is not working, we need to know more about your system to say what the problem is.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.