how do i get my avatar to be able to teleport to adult sims

zyngo Alex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Although you may be an adult, without being certified adult SOME adult sims will NOT allow you to tp.  Find a different place to go.  There are many.   I am an adult but not certified... if I am not permitted anyplace in SL then I just don't go.

ETA Certified = Verified

• Like 1

If you have age verified, and have all the maturity level check boxes checked in your profile preferences, then the land owner has set the land to exclude you.  For example, land may be set to exclude those with no payment info on file, or less than X days old, or no age verification under an older and now-discontinued system.

If you feel you should be allowed there, contact the land owner and discuss it.  Otherwise, find a different destination.

• Like 1

There is much to see that is adult, games, role play cities, clubs with great music and then all the other things...

You don't want to miss out just because someone says don't bother. Here's a link to my blog showing you how to get age verified, it is incredibly simple. You need to do it through your account then reset the preferences in the viewer. Here's the post, hope it helps

http://trixbraveheart.blogspot.ca/2011/07/age-verification-changes-in-second-life.html

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.