how can my partner rez his stuff there?

starla00

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

1. Create a new group and invite your partner to join it (You could even make him a co-owner). See >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Creating-managing-moderating-and-disbanding-groups/ta-p/700111

2.  Stand in your home and click World >>. About Land.

3.  On the General page, click the button that says Set ... and then choose the name of your new group.  That will set the parcel to your group (Not deed it, which is a different matter, and is not possible in a Linden Home).

4. While you still have About Land open, click the Option tab and then check the obvious box that allows only group members to rez items there.

• Like 1

You can either set it so everybody can rez things, or you can create a group both of you can join and set it so that members of a group can rez things. (Groups have to have minimum two people in them. Otherwise they are deleted after 48 hours)

You set the rezzing rights in the About land dialog which you find in the World menu. Click the '?' in the top right corner of the About land dialog for help.

ETA: Roligs explains this much better in her post than what I do :)

- Luc -

• Like 2

Rolig has a great answer, but I would NOT make your partner a co-owner of your land group.  If you fight and split up later, there is no way to remove an Owner from the group.  Go ahead and give them all the powers and abilities you want, but with a lesser group role.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4424 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.