Apologies to Linden Labs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was mistaken about not receiving a weekly stipend.  I didn't know where to check, and now I see that I HAVE been receiving a stipend all along. 

My humble and sincere apologies to Linden Labs and to the 4 residents who took the time to respond to me.

Annie :womanembarrassed:

You should definately put a ticket in about that.  So far as I know lifetime accounts are supposed to have an indefinate tier and stipend entitlement.

From http://secondlife.wikia.com/wiki/Lifetime_Account

"Lifetime accounts were a special account type that were available from the close of beta until December 22, 2003. A user could buy a lifetime account for $159.95 (later raised to $225) and would be able to enjoy Second Life without paying any monthly fees. When 1.2 came about and brought with it land tiers, lifetime accounts were dropped. However those who purchased a lifetime account were allowed to continue on and were given 4096 sqm of "free land" allocation as well as a L$500 weekly stipend. Lifetime accounts can buy up to 4096 sqm without having to pay Linden Lab fees on that land, but once they go over that allotment they enter into a new tier and then must pay the fees."

I was mistaken about not receiving a weekly stipend.  I didn't know where to check, and now I see that I HAVE been receiving a stipend all along. 

My humble and sincere apologies to Linden Labs and to the 4 residents who took the time to respond to me.

Annie

• 9 months later...

dont know where to post this but Linden Lab has stolen $ 5.00  for tier when I forgot to  change the donated land tier to a group after I abandoned land and got another land.

I did not remember to change the donate to land part.   I am learning and this is complicated a nice way to get Linden Lab tier ... sweet  NOT !  I am sooo upset with Linden Lab Landlord abuse..

god these people Linden Lab need govt oversight we need to sue them

AndreaFaith1 wrote:

dont know where to post this but Linden Lab has stolen $ 5.00  for tier when I forgot to  change the donated land tier to a group after I abandoned land and got another land.

I did not remember to change the donate to land part.   I am learning and this is complicated a nice way to get Linden Lab tier ... sweet  NOT !  I am sooo upset with Linden Lab Landlord abuse..

as you say can be a pain when you get bumped into the next tier bracket. when is not what you meant to happen. even when it did

is a bit tricky the whole land/tier buy thing when you first starting out. have to really pay attention to the help and dialog messages. and even then can make mistakes sometimes

so can understand that right now you wants to shoot somebody. can always file a ticket and see if they will refund. sometimes they might

AndreaFaith1 wrote:

I don't understand how Linden Lab has "stolen" $5.00 from you? You deeded the land to a group then forgot to un-deed the land, You are the only one at fault here as it was your mistake. Accusing Linden Lab of stealing the money is ridiculous. You chose your tier plan, Linden Lab billed you based on your choice. End of story

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4139 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.