Ability to see interface in mouselook?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am using singularity but can switch viewers if really needed. BUt basically I need to be able to see the interface, more importantly the SL voice bar. Where it shows my green bars at the bottom right when I am talking. Is it possible to do this?

Hippie Bowman wrote:

What I would love to be able to to, is take pictures in mouselook!  That would be golden!

Peace!

You can with viewer 3( more than likely with other viewers as well). Go into mouse look and focus where you want to take the pic. Then hit ctrl-shift-s, that will take  a snaposhot of your mouselook view. The snapshot comes up then come out of view to click the buttons

Dilbert Dilweg wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

What I would love to be able to to, is take pictures in mouselook!  That would be golden!

Peace!

You can with viewer 3. Go into mouse look and focus where you want to take the pic. Then hit ctrl-shift-s, that will take  a snaposhot of your mouselook view. The snapshot comes up then come out of view to click the buttons

Wow!  I did not know this!  Thank you Dilbert.  See?  Even Hippies can learn!

Peace!

I recently got a camera hud from a friend which is modifiable. I changed some settings so now I have the mouselook effect and still have the interface available (awesome!). I'm not inworld right now so can't give any details. Will update as soon as I'm inworld later today.

OK here is the update. It turnes out this is a HUD made by Dan Linden once. Some one made some adjustments and then gave it to a friend. She gave it to me and i changed a bit on my turn. So it is a freebie hud but can't tell you where to get it. So in stead of that i will place it in a box on this location: 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paradise%20Kingdom/195/167/26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.