club,land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to build a club, what area is best and how much sim do i need. plus i want to pay MONTHLY for the sim around us$25.00. i know clubs if going good can get crouded, so 20 ppl at the most so in short 1.$25.00 mnth tier

2.at least 20 guests

Your budget is unrealistic.  For 25US a month, you would only be able to get a lot about 4096sqm, far to small for a club for 20 people.

Full sims by default are set to hold 40 people,  but can hold up to 100 if the sim is pretty empty.  The estate owner can push that number to 60 but even then that will mean some lag.  How much depends on how you build the club and what scripted devices such as contest boards, games and dance devices you include, as well as what if any policy you will have to restrict avatars use of sim resources.  So you will need a third of a sim minimum up to  a half sim minimum, depending on the sim population limit,  as you can't count on using all the sims population capacity for your club or server resources for all the scripts a club runs and attracts..  It would not be fair to other land owners there.  Many estates don't allow clubs at all unless you take a full sim for this reason.

At a wholesale cost of 295 a month, you can expect to pay way more than your budget allows.  Probably 110 US per month minimum for a third of the sim if your lucky enough to find one that allows clubs at that rate. 

PrncssBrooklynn Rexie wrote:

I want to build a club, what area is best and how much sim do i need. plus i want to pay MONTHLY for the sim around us$25.00. i know clubs if going good can get crouded, so 20 ppl at the most so in short 1.$25.00 mnth tier

2.at least 20 guests

If youre really serious about starting a club..a good place to begin with is to go visit some. Look at the land info (from the top of your screen) see how many people they have there...what sort of decor , theme..upcoming events...etc...If i were thinking of going into this sort of business I would want to know the answers to my questions by actually doing some leg work and understanding why I needed what I would need?

PrncssBrooklynn Rexie wrote:

2.at least 20 guests

For $25 per month you can get 4096 sqm, 937 prims on an Estate.  

On Mainland you can get 4608 sqm, 1054 prims, maybe a teeny more if you own it as Group land.

With 20 avis on the land they will probably be right on top of each other, literally.

As far as what area is "best" for a club, you might try looking for a commercial district.

If you can find a region that already has shops or clubs you might benefit from their traffic.

Good luck!

Lizard Howl

Segarra Estates Owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.