this is now become a joke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Marianne McCann wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Marianne McCann wrote:

Meh. Still a walk in the park compared to October 2007. 

was that the big ghosting where people's agents were trapped online but they were really offline?

like hours and hours and hours of not logging out..till people figured out  they could relog to other sims?

Was when everyone's bodies would end up with "Missing Image" all over it from time to time. When the weekly Wednesday outage had to be rolled back every week, and reinstalled, and then re-reinstalled on Thursday, and then the griefers would take the frid down from Friday into Sunday. Oh, and haveing 12000 people on the grid would crash it. Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful.

oh!!! ya ..i bought some clothes that someone made..they made a whole line of missing image wear lol

sweat pants and hoodie and t-shirts and panties and everything..i remember that..i remember shooting cubes for target practice one day..

i used to think the faces on people with that  missing image  looked like skellies hehehe

i remember later when the grid was heading to 30k that the grid would never be able to handle such a load lol

i remember just about most people thinking the same thing at the time lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.