Linden Help

Jean Hema

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey,

I have noticed that every now and then L$1 is deducted from my account. I am not at the point where I currently have L$-1. A friend mentioned that I could be because of a group I am in however I trust all the groups I am a member of. How can I determine the cause of this problem and how can I stop it?

Jean

Your friend is most likely correct.  Go to your Dashboard -Account - Transaction History and that will tell you where the linden is going.  Usually when its just 1 or 2 linden, it is a group that has the Pay Group Liabilities assigned to the Everyone role.  So once a week when the Show Place in Search fees are due on group land, everyone in the group gets hit with a small fee.  Your Transaction History will show which group or groups it is.

--Cinn

Jean Hema wrote:

Hey,

I have noticed that every now and then L$1 is deducted from my account. I am not at the point where I currently have L$-1. A friend mentioned that I could be because of a group I am in however I trust all the groups I am a member of. How can I determine the cause of this problem and how can I stop it?

Jean

Just another reason to not join groups !!

When i was new to SL i joined a bunchuv groups .. but soon got sickuv being spammed all the time .. so now i never join groups

Jeanne

a good place to find any charges a group would have would be under the tab land/assets

i always check that out just to make sure there is nothing really crazy in there...hehehe

a join fee will give you a popup right away to decline or agree to..but monthly or weekly stuff will most times be under that tab in the back of the group..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.