Spoloders

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Rude is highjacking this post for interpersonal disputes

Interpersonal Disputes or Personal Negative Commentary: If you have a personal disagreement, do not post about it on the Second Life community pages. Residents who have personal differences have other channels of communication available to them — private messaging in the forums, IM within Second Life, or chatting within Second Life.

No Flaming: "Flames" are hostile or disruptive posts, or messages intended to incite an angry response. Spirited discussion and constructive disagreement are welcome, but name-calling and airing of grievances are not appropriate in our discussion areas. We will also not tolerate any post that encourages others to violate any policy of Linden Lab

Rude is highjacking this post period and posting completely off topic

Off Topic Content: Please keep your commentary relevant to the discussion and within the format that the forum, board or question and answer area require. (For example, in the Answers section, please follow the Q&A format of the discussion.) Content that is blatantly off topic is not permitted. You may also not post regarding subjects that do not relate to Second Life except in the General forum discussion board.

Many also agree you were rude and was uncalled for

1. Rude is rude, and nothing to do with the things you said.

2. I was not rude to anyone in this thread.

3. I can remember just one person posting an agreement that I was rude. I can remember several posting that I wasn't rude. You are only the second to post that I was, so who are your imagined "many"?

4. I don't consider it a rudeness to point out that the way someone writes makes it difficult for others to read. She may have been blissfully ignorant of the fact but after the comments in this thread, and the comments in the seperate thread that it spawned (not by me), she knows very well what plenty of people think about such a way of writing posts. If she didn't know before I mentioned it, she certainly does now. It's her choice to continue doing it or not, but at least she knows what plenty of people think of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.