Need Help Finding Skin

BeetleJuice Bloobury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looks like Pink Fuel to me. Try the Elly line, in Sugar. (Possibly Milk, but it looks pretty light, so I'm betting on Sugar.) If it's not Elly, you can check some of their other lines, but this looks pretty similar to the Pink Fuel skin I have, which is Elly.

ETA: The Elly skins come with freckle or no freckle options, and have different make-up options to choose from. Looks like she's probably wearing Pure (no make-up) with freckles. (Freckle and no freckle options come in the same pack, no extra cost. Each make-up choice has two options - I think Pure also includes Angelic - and they cost $990L per pack, if I recall correctly.)

Meowwwww woooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssss :catembarrassed:

The little girl skin the first picture looks like the freebie christmas gift from Belleza, based on the lips.

The second looks the same to me as well.

Blush and freckles could be added as layers, i do that for that same look on my surrogate Kristin :) and me to :)

GIven the above fact nowadays, its can be hard to id a skin when makeup layers are added, plus we do not know for sure its a kids skin, if its for sure a kids skin then Belleza does not sell those, you need to visit the skin makers that make kids skins, one popular one is mynerva. But her chubby face, and how the lips look, are like my surrogate looks like in the christmas belleza gift, so i would try that first if its still available.

Meoooooooooowwwwwwwwup :catembarrassed:

Oppppppppssssss , i should have looked in my inventory instead of my faded brim prim :)

Galla Phoenix Happy Holidy 2011 gift.  For some reason i keep thinking thats a belleza skin, but dotn worry, i plan on addign a new prim to my brain any day now if i remember 

Ohhhhhhh, but good news, from what i remember, the gift was not the whole pack, and i think i saw it for sale in all its version at the curio shop.  But you better not trust a single prim brain newbie like me, hahaha

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4445 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.