billing probs.

PULSE666 Fang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

*nods* Do call again. I called Billing shortly after I joined, and on top of not being an english native speaker, the lady on the line sounded muffled. I told her that english is not my mother language and that I can barely understand her and she went out of her way to make sure I understood. I don't have a problem understanding english usually as I watch movies and such in english, but over the phone, hearing another person talk fast through what sounds like to be a tissue it was almost impossible.

The Lady was very kind about it, but you DO have to speak up if you didn't catch something. There's absolutely no shame in asking for a repeat!

• Like 2

How the hell do I stup LL from taking money from my bank account ILLEGALLY when I cancelled my paid subscription MONTHS AGO and they keep stealing money from my account????????????  WHO THE HELL DO YOU  PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE??????????????????????????????????

Have you made sure your subscription was actually cancelled? Did you check to see if anything prevents you from cancelling - like tier liabilities for owning mainland? Are you sure the money are being payed to LL and not to some group you are a member of?

Just in case - the people answering in these forums are NOT Linden employees. We are residents like yourself, and have absolutely no power in these matters. I'm afraid if you don't want to get in touch with billing support when you have payment issues, you just might be stuck in the situation you're in.

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3823 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.