Items staying in "Recieved Items" folder

sunshine Juneberry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everybody,

I bought some things from Marketplace and i noticed a couple days later they are still in my "Recieved items" folder. I tried dragging them out but not sure exactly how to drag them out as they seem to end up being dropped into whatever folder happens to be nearby.

I dont really want my purchases to remain in the Recieved Items, i would prefer they go where they would normally go , alphabetically listed with the rest of my inventory.

Is this normal for item to remain in the Recived Items folder?

P.S. I use the latest phoenix viewer

most of the stuff i bought came boxed. I just dragged the box to the ground and opened like normal....then i deleted the box or dragged to my objects. But 3 of my purchases arrived in folders, already opened in my recieved items folder.

I found out when you recieve items already opened in folders, you have to drag them to the top of your inventory and drop them into the inventory folder.

I was trying to drag them out but they would want to just drop into every folder you stopped at....i never really realized the very top of the inventory is the inventory folder.

sunshine Juneberry wrote:

most of the stuff i bought came boxed. I just dragged the box to the ground and opened like normal....then i deleted the box or dragged to my objects. But 3 of my purchases arrived in folders, already opened in my recieved items folder.

I found out when you recieve items already opened in folders, you have to drag them to the top of your inventory and drop them into the inventory folder.

I was trying to drag them out but they would want to just drop into every folder you stopped at....i never really realized the very top of the inventory is the inventory folder.

hmmm...thanks for this info :)  Guess what I've received so far has been in boxes...I'll know what to do when I receive an item in a folder :matte-motes-tongue:

sunshine Juneberry wrote:

This is when it's very handy to open a second Inventory floater window. Then I can drag them from the Received Items folder in the first Inventory and drag them straight across to the second Inventory window ... and drop them right at the top Inventory folder.

Drag-n-Drop new folder from Received Items.png

Agrona Longfall wrote:

I'm not sure this is the right place to put this but I hope someone can help me.

How do I find things in my received item folder after I log out and on again.  I do not have a received items folder in my normal inventory and I can't find these items again.

It should be all the way at the bottom of your normal Inventory window. If not there then you may not be using a Viewer that understand it is a special folder ... and thus mixes it in with the other normal folders. Try looking in the list, sorted in alphabetical order like all the other folders.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.