We’re happy to announce some great changes for Estate Managers which rolled out in Tuesday’s Viewer Release.
This shiny new viewer is a brave foray into improving the state of Estate Access Management! We can’t wait to see what you think about it. Here’s what you’ll find:
New “Access” tab in the Region/Estate floater with subtabs for “Estate Managers”, “Allowed”, “Allowed Groups”, and “Banned”
- Recording banned date, banned by, and last login for each banned account †
- Search & Sort within each of the sub-tabs
- Copy Banlist & Allowed-list
- Added a confirmation for adding or removing from a list
- More Estate Managers!
- We’re upping the number to 15. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
† these features only available going forward.
- There is currently an issue where newly added Estate Managers will need to relog in order to view access lists. A fix for this will be arriving in an upcoming server release.
As always, please file a Jira to tell us about any problems you discover or request additions or feature changes to this functionality.