Second Life University - Environment Enhancement Project (EEP)
Class is back in session! Second Life University returns today with a pre-recorded video by Boston Blaisdale as he shows you how to enhance your virtual environment!
Watch the premiere of the Environment Enhancement video at 9am PT:
Here is a glimpse at the topics he will cover in this video:
- Where to find environment settings
- Pin Environment menu to your screen
- Shortcuts for some environment presets
- Use Shared Environment
- Copy Environment Settings from the Library to your Inventory
- How to create a Settings folder if you don’t have one in your Inventory
- Control lighting and shadows using Personal Lighting
- Enable Advanced Lighting Model under Graphics in Preferences
- Edit and Save your own Environment Setting by using the Fixed Environment Editor
- Edit the Horizon and Density colors under the Atmosphere & Lighting Tab
- Adjust the clouds under the Clouds Tab
- Save your Environment
- Create a new Environment from scratch
- Edit Day Cycle
- Step-by-step information about the Environment Editor
- Find and purchase Environment Settings from other Residents on the Second Life Marketplace
Stay tuned for future updates about Second Life University. Happy learning!
There are no comments to display.