Second Life University - How to Customize Your Avatar with Hair & Accessories
Class is back in session! Second Life University returns today at 9:30am PT with another pre-recorded video by Second Life Resident Boston Blaisdale. Today, Boston will be showing you how to customize your avatar with hair and accessories!
Here is a glimpse at some of the topics he will cover:
- Purchasing items inworld
- Purchasing items from the marketplace
- Unpacking items from objects folder
- Unpacking items from "Received Items"
- Cleaning up "Received Items" after unpacking
- Searching inventory
- Wearing a hairbase
- Wearing hair and accessories
- Resizing hair and accessories
- Repositioning hair and accessories
- Rotating hair and accessories
- Changing colors
- Explaining the difference between rigged and unrigged versions
Watch the premiere at 9:30am PT on the Second Life YouTube channel.
Stay tuned for future updates about Second Life University. Happy learning!
There are no comments to display.