Honored Resident
Shikobaa

Having troubles with Lolas Tango Breasts!

So I recently bought the Lolas Tango Prim breasts. It was a smooth ride for me to figure out how to use the appliers and I was ready to fill my closest with new clothes.

But I am having an issue. From what I know when you use an applier you have to press "Clothing"->"Dress Top" to get the Applier to go onto the Breasts, but once that happens my nipple coloring disappears and becomes white....even though I have went through and picked my nipple color & Texture.

So like even if the applier is a shirt where the nipple should be showing nothing is there :\ Any ideas on how I can fix this or what's going on?

Audra
Topics: 1

Re: Having troubles with Lolas Tango Breasts!

Reply to Shikobaa - view message

This happened to me too when I first got my Tangos - the only way I fixed it was getting a skin that had tango appliers specifically with it and then it went away. Its probably not the answer you're looking for though so you may want to try to ask in some of the Tango groups in-world that help with setting up your Tangos. I'd try The Tango Clothing group.

Honored Resident
Shikobaa

Reply to Audra - view message

Actually once I contacted the groups they had said the same exact thing. I need a skin texture for the Breasts themselves for this not to happen. So far I haven't been able to fix this issues, but I hope soon I will.

RiiCassidy
Topics: 6
Blog Posts: 0

This is why i bought Lush Breasts, more realistic, easier, and can accept lola's and ecorp appliers.

Tarina Sewell

Let me quote Joy Behar "So what, who cares!"