• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shikobaa

Having troubles with Lolas Tango Breasts!

5 posts in this topic

So I recently bought the Lolas Tango Prim breasts. It was a smooth ride for me to figure out how to use the appliers and I was ready to fill my closest with new clothes.

But I am having an issue. From what I know when you use an applier you have to press "Clothing"->"Dress Top" to get the Applier to go onto the Breasts, but once that happens my nipple coloring disappears and becomes white....even though I have went through and picked my nipple color & Texture.

So like even if the applier is a shirt where the nipple should be showing nothing is there :\ Any ideas on how I can fix this or what's going on?

This happened to me too when I first got my Tangos - the only way I fixed it was getting a skin that had tango appliers specifically with it and then it went away. Its probably not the answer you're looking for though so you may want to try to ask in some of the Tango groups in-world that help with setting up your Tangos. I'd try The Tango Clothing group.

Actually once I contacted the groups they had said the same exact thing. I need a skin texture for the Breasts themselves for this not to happen. So far I haven't been able to fix this issues, but I hope soon I will.

This is why i bought Lush Breasts, more realistic, easier, and can accept lola's and ecorp appliers.

Let me quote myself "Stop being a D**k, if your not helping why comment. Are you that needy you need to be heard? Get a real job and leave the actual job to a host. Thanks.