Solved!!!! i have cashout issue..any advice?

IsisRea Diavolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last Update (02.07.13) - Problem Solved, my process-credit was approved!!!! Thank you for the advice, calling support helped, as i said earlier i was asked to answer a few question and the lady told me to try the cashout again, and finaly i got my money to Paypal!

Ok, this will be a long story. i have some cashout issues, my credit process to Paypal was denied twice. I use to take out some money from SL for some time now, but i never had issues till now. My first unsuccesfull attempt was around Xmas, and the second was now in July.  First i got this e-mail:

"We are unable to complete your Process Credit request at this time. This may be due to one or more of the following reasons: - account status, - geographic location, - undisclosed potential risk factors. Unfortunately we are unable to disclose or discuss the exact reason for the decline. You are welcome to resubmit your request in 2 weeks time, at which point the transaction will be re-evaluated."

I know there were changes i august, and i was re-reading all help files, TOS and i coulnt find what problem might be with my account, and as i said i did cashout prior without problems. I decided to try again..and i got this message:

"Your recent request to process USD credit from your Second Life account balance to a PayPal account has been denied. We have now returned the credit to your Second Life account balance. In order to process credit out of the Second Life system, your account must be in compliance with the Terms of Service. Your account is currently in need of action or review. Please contact us so that we can assist you."

I followed the instruction, and i was filling out a support ticket asking for assistance, as i realy don't know what i'm missing..i don't know why my account isnt ok with the TOS. (i was acctually giving all my billing infos, years ago, nothing changed) and i was hoppig to get help by Lindens, but all i got as a respons is to try to cashout again if i want but they cant disclose the issue. And the funny thing is that i wanted to cashout only around $40..(to pay my net hosting via paypal from that) not even a huge amount of money. 

I'd really apreciatte any kind of ideas what to fill out, what i'm missing.. cus i was reading the TOS, reading the SL help file, was reading everything i found on the net but still don't know whats wrong. and im clueless now..and it's killing me!

Call, or write a ticket, but before that comb, and I mean comb through your e-mail they have on file back to January 14th (The day they started sending the letters). If you got a W-9 letter from them it means your account is on hold. You will not get any cash outs until you fill out everything that they need.

I have allmost exactly same issue ,cashout blocked...allmost 2 weeks ago (monday  20th) i requested cashout (300$US) to paypall...all good till friday 24th ,LL support sends me mail asking for aditional info (state issued ID,online form bla bla,tax stuff),i sent ewerything requested inside 1 hr after i got mail...now its 31st...numerous live chat sessions with LL support....pissed out of my mind cos they hold my money...already got notes from bank that il have penalty to pay for unpayed loan an bills...LL sits on their asses and says "all you can do is wait" or "I am not at liberty to discuss financial team cases with you" ! Flipping waiting in dark!  Wait for what??? Wraith of god??? Do i realy need to sue them to get my money? I cashout on regular basis for ower 3 yrs now! And NOW they ask for aditional info???After 3+ yrs???  Did i mention i am not USA resident?

Filling a ticket didn't helped, i was keep getting off-topic answers they were only rushing to close the case (which i didnt let) but not to solve it, and i was thinking that must be something with those US laws, but i never got that letter from LL and i wasnt requested to send them more info... i think ill call...(thank you for that Skype option, i wasnt thinking to that)

what pissed me more is this "unfortunately we are unable to disclose or discuss the exact reason for the decline" - how on earth is this possible..it's my account, therefor i have all the rights to be informed about all details or issues or anything regarding my account. It's insane..and Min..i'm not from US either

Update: ok, i just called the support, they asked me to answer a few questions and the lady told me to try again the process credit..let's see if works this time..

IsisRea Diavolo wrote:

Ok, this will be a long story. i have some cashout issues, my credit process to Paypal was denied twice. I use to take out some money from SL for some time now, but i never had issues till now. My first unsuccesfull attempt was around Xmas, and the second was now in July.  First i got this e-mail:

"We are unable to complete your Process Credit request at this time. This may be due to one or more of the following reasons: - account status, - geographic location, - undisclosed potential risk factors. Unfortunately we are unable to disclose or discuss the exact reason for the decline. You are welcome to resubmit your request in 2 weeks time, at which point the transaction will be re-evaluated."

I know there were changes i august, and i was re-reading all help files, TOS and i coulnt find what problem might be with my account, and as i said i did cashout prior without problems. I decided to try again..and i got this message:

"Your recent request to process USD credit from your Second Life account balance to a PayPal account has been denied. We have now returned the credit to your Second Life account balance. In order to process credit out of the Second Life system, your account must be in compliance with the Terms of Service. Your account is currently in need of action or review. Please contact us so that we can assist you."

I followed the instruction, and i was filling out a support ticket asking for assistance, as i realy don't know what i'm missing..i don't know why my account isnt ok with the TOS. (i was acctually giving all my billing infos, years ago, nothing changed) and i was hoppig to get help by Lindens, but all i got as a respons is to try to cashout again if i want but they cant disclose the issue. And the funny thing is that i wanted to cashout only around $40..(to pay my net hosting via paypal from that) not even a huge amount of money. 

I'd really apreciatte any kind of ideas what to fill out, what i'm missing.. cus i was reading the TOS, reading the SL help file, was reading everything i found on the net but still don't know whats wrong. and im clueless now..and it's killing me!

Yes i have a solution, accept Bitcoin in the future inworld and exchange whereever you want in the world without problems.

Have a nice day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3741 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.