i need friends in sl plz add me inworld

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

let me tell you guys about myself.im33 years young and live in washington state.im married in real life to a australian he is on sl toobut lets me do what i want.im seeking friends to talk to and hang out with and possibly a sl relationship only.i am a host and dancer on sl and love to laugh and have fun..i got a weird sense of humor lol. oh by the way did i mention im a woman lol. hit me up in sl if intrested.

That is a couple of interesting posts. The first does not provide enough information, and the second provides too much. A few questions. First, why live in Washington state if your husband is Australian? I would head for Australia. It sounds much more pleasant. 

Second how is it that your friends list is not already very long? I routinely get random friend requests and I'm a dude. I would expect that as a lady you get many more, plus unsolicited teleport requests to a guy's bunker humper where he has already made himself quite comfortable.

I don't think adding more people to your chat-with-you-once-and-never-see-you-again list is going to be fulfilling. Are you a member of any groups? NCI seems to be the most active.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.