Looking for friend? Broforce? ^_^

LiamZander

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ohai! 

I'm 22 male, looking for new people to just chat from time to time, or even hang out together.

I'm easy-going, friendly, fun and playful, so I'm pretty sure we won't have any trouble getting along.  I would love to get to know someone with similar traits. I'm not not interested in any kind of sexual relation -  I have wonderful girlfriend I'm happy with, and that's not going to change. I don't really mind about sex ( but honestly I would rather have male friends), age or interest - I will gladly get to know different people with experiences different than mine as well - that's always something unique to me, and I like it.

Things I like to do in second life:

- playing vairety of games, even the ones I don't know and I have people to play with who are patient enough to give me time to learn :P 

- putting some money in and out of NoDevil

- shopping...I tend to buy bunches of stuff and change clothes

- playing gachas. I hate them, yet they are so much fun

- checking out new places hoping to find something awesome

- virtual skateboarding...sadly all the skateparks are empty ;_;

- taking pictures - as almost everyone seems to be photographer in SL - I'm giving it a shot too. I just want to get better :D

- being creative and making new content - I currently own a few marketplace stores

- chatting to randomly met people

My general interests are:

- computer games ( yep, I'm a gamer  - playing mostly on European servers :P )

- fingerboarding

- computer graphics 2D/3D - modeling objects in blender and texturing them with hand made textures

- listening to ALL kinds of music

- dancing - solo ones,  I've been clown walking for quite a while

- reading - it's not always a book, but I tend to read a lot of stuff on web. Pretty much about anything - from worthless trash to tech news, guides, tutorials - I like to expand

- pocket planes (omg so addicting!)

- learning new useful stuff - modeling, scripting, html coding, new languages (currently danish)

- learning bunch of useless stuff - flipping coins, throwing cards, origami, zippo tricks (I don's smoke xO)

If anyone would like to have a chat..just let me know here or in-world. :D

Liam

I tend to change looks of my avatar more or less, but that's it in general: 

BF.jpg

Hey there, Hiroshi! 

I'm glad that there is someone similar interests...I know they might be pretty common in Second Life, but I guess I just wasn't too lucky meeting people sharing things I like to do lately. Especially male ones, so I'm happy twice as much.

And fingerboarding is pretty much like skateboarding, but instead of feet - You 're using tiny 96mm fingerboard and fingers to perform tricks. I used to skateboard before, for now this is filling my time. :D

I was assuming it was something like that, but I wasn't sure. I haven't seen something like that since my middle school days. Was pretty popular back then.

I'll hit you up in-world, hopefully we can chat the next time we're both on. Sorry it took me a few days to get back to this thread. Work has been busy! That pesky RL. *Laughs*

I've only met a couple of people who share the same interests as do, and they've always been a friend of a friend sort of thing so I never really got to know them.

Computer games, 3D modeling (Mainly Hardsurface/Environment). You and my S.O could talk about Pocket Planes all day, I'm sure. She loves that game. I'm only partially into it. (Because of her, shhh, don't tell her that.)

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.