Making money

nt891995

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello everyone im new to SL and i was wondering ways to make some money. Unfortunatly i cant purchase anything with a credit card and im not allowed to play in the dult section so how do i make money? can i still get a job and if so that would be sooooooo cool! :D i really find this game amazing and its sad to enjoy this game u need linden dollars so please help ty so much :)

Not having money is a common complaint of new players. Fortunately Linden Lab has started Linden Realms as a game within Second Life. You can earn a few lindens while you learn how to move & do things in SL. Check the Showcase page or Search for locations in world. Here's one http://slurl.com/secondlife/LR%20Portal%20Park1/76/125/22

You don't really need to have money to enjoy SL. I won't say it doesn't help, but it really depends what you want and what you're looking for. You can explore, dance, listen to music, meet new people, all without any $L.

You can get a job in SL, but it can be difficult, particularly with limited access. It's not a bad idea to try building; that's certainly a way to make money once you gain some skill. Also try Linden Realms, as someone else suggested. Keep an eye on the "inworld employment" section of the forums, as well. Many of the jobs that pop up there are adult, or for more experienced residents, but not all. Also try searching "hiring" inworld in the classifieds. You might find a decent job there, or at least a worthwhile "starter" position to get some experience.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4510 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.