Does this look like a threat? and if so against TOS in any way?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

GingerHenderson wrote:

I see some say it is not clear so here is simplified...

A
= Person who has banned all group
B

B
= A few people who want to cross on
A
parcel (sail)

C
= Other neighbors with no issue with either. 3 in total including myself.

B
did the notecard to
C
in a sign saying 'Blocked by
A
' that is near all of
C
property lines for us to tell
A
to change the ban on
B
or
A
"will set up all kind of materials to make living unpleasant Then I will leave this soil as it is...."

If they abandoned the land with it "materials to make living unpleasant" then no worries as i can do off sim nice skyscraper until LL puts it in Auction.

If they keep paying tier for keeping it they are surrounded on all sides so walls are going up to make a nice walls.

Only time will tell...

More information after I decided to do some investigation instead of RL laundry:

1) The region in question is directly adjacent to the Blake Sea and is about half water and half land.

2)
A
is a lower-level land baron who specializes in Mainland in sailing areas. I have seen this person intentionally block out neighboring lots from sea access on other regions but through means that are technically within their rights (erecting walls, etc.)

3 )The main lot in question is a completely empty all-water rental lot owned by
A
in the middle of the region and does not in itself have unblockable Blake Sea access.

3)
B
has a small sailing club-type lot in the center of the lot but has Blake Sea access by crossing other lots.

4)
A
's rental lot is public access but the members of
B
's group have been banned by name.

5) Even with
A
's lot being blocked to them, the members of
B
's group still have open-water access by going through a neighbor's lot which is set up for public boat travel (and which is quite nice, by the way.) This is a rather awkward route, however.

6)
B
's signs are
currently
small and inconspicuous; however, I didn't see them when they first went up.

7)
B
's lot isn't a travel factor for anyone else in the region, being in the center.

8) Neither
A
nor
B
appear to be long-established residents of the area and together only own a small portion of the region.

9)
B
has seen fit to not only ban
A
by name, but also the neighbor whose lot they can use for the alternate access route. This neighbor hasn't reciprocated in the banning. 

Good work Theresa.

Judging by item #9, it sounds like the group B includes people who uphold their own right, whilst denying other people their rights. In other words, incredibly self-centred. Their solution is to use the alternative access route (and remove the ban on that route's owner becfore they end up with no access route at all). But I have a feeling that that isn't acceptable to them, because it's not as easy a route, and their self-centredness dictates that they have a right to use the easier route.

A has banned group B's members but allows all others, which sounds like the group has had conflicts with A, probably due to the group's false sense of their rights. It sounds like the group has brought the problem on themselves.

Phil Deakins wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

It looks like a tehrat more to me.

tehrat? English not your native language?

Apparently, it's a well-known medical fact that the ability to identify sarcasm is one of the first cognitive functions to be lost in senile degeneration.

Omission of verbs is another characteristic.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

It looks like a tehrat more to me.

tehrat? English not your native language?

Apparently, it's a well-known medical fact that the ability to identify sarcasm is one of the first cognitive functions to be lost in senile degeneration.

Is it really? Not knowing how to spell is another well-known fact ;)

Phil Deakins wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

Not knowing how to spell is another well-known fact

Would you like to run that past me again, this time in coherent English, perhaps?

Nope. If you don't understand simple english, then try a forum that's dedicated to your native language.

I understand simple, moderate, and complex English. I can also find the shift key. What I have problems with is people posting their confused thoughts without first putting them into some sort of comprehensible order.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.