Where can I find UV Maps for popular avatar enhancements (Tango, Lush, Phat azz etc)? ty:)

MaxMare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for some sort of "designer kit" containing UV maps (or even obj files) for popular enhancements such as Lola Tango, Lush, Phat azz, Slink etc, but so far I only had luck with Slink...

If anyone knows where can I find any of that? 

MaxMare wrote:

I am looking for some sort of "designer kit" containing UV maps (or even obj files) for popular enhancements such as Lola Tango, Lush, Phat azz, Slink etc, but so far I only had luck with Slink...

If anyone knows where can I find any of that? 

you have to buy the lolas to get the kit. Trust me, you need the actual parts to test on.

Thanks Drake and Sassy:)

One more question though, do you maybe have the link to the store, either market or inwold or designer`s name? For Lola`s and Phat azz?

I tried searching but lol it`s a mission impossible since every other outfit comes out as result...

MaxMare wrote:

Thanks Drake and Sassy:)

One more question though, do you maybe have the link to the store, either market or inwold or designer`s name? For Lola`s and Phat azz?

I tried searching but lol it`s a mission impossible since every other outfit comes out as result...

Phat azz has been removed from SL as far as i know, when i log in later i will send you the LM to Lolas.

• Like 1

If you are looking to make appliers, head over to the Omega store. Their developers kit is free and their applier works right out of the box for the Lolas and compatibles such as V-String and Lush. It uses the standard top template with rotation adjustments for the script so nothing special needed. The appliers also work for the Phat Azz with their conversion kit, which is only 1L if you join the group. Again, the applier uses the standard pants/underpants SL clothing texture. You just input the UUID on the notecard for it. More and more designers are actually going to the Omega system since, with the use of the listener script, all of the mesh attachments other than the Slink and The Mesh Project can use the same applier hud. This includes Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Banned, Brazilian, the Lena bodies and the G. Inc parts.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

If you are looking to make appliers, head over to the Omega store. Their developers kit is free and their applier works right out of the box for the Lolas and compatibles such as V-String and Lush. It uses the standard top template with rotation adjustments for the script so nothing special needed. The appliers also work for the Phat Azz with their conversion kit, which is only 1L if you join the group. Again, the applier uses the standard pants/underpants SL clothing texture. You just input the UUID on the notecard for it. More and more designers are actually going to the Omega system since, with the use of the listener script, all of the mesh attachments other than the Slink and The Mesh Project can use the same applier hud. This includes Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Banned, Brazilian, the Lena bodies and the G. Inc parts.

Until Lolas changes their scripts  so only their applier works.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

I doubt that will happen since the Lola Tangos is the standard for appliers for mesh breasts. All the others changed to be compatible with those appliers.

They are not all compatable. The templates for each and every one are different. Just because someone wrote a script that works out the different templates does not make every other applier work for Lolas. The Lolas applier scripts are no mod. How did someone read them? Sounds a bit shady to me.

To be on the safe side i have the appliers for the different brands. More and more brands are making brand spevific appliers. Ever wonder why all of a sudden there are so many different mesh body parts? And why some of them got removed?

ETA.. This is the Disclaimer from  the Omega system.

omega_001.jpg

So, according to them, they are not a catch all system. It's also not free. The kit is $99L.

Shady? Not really but unsupported, yes.

It takes all of 10 seconds to get the required information from an applier without touching any 3rd party scripts. The bigger fuss would be if creators knew that there really isn't any protection in putting a UUID in a no mod notecard since there are other ways which are trivial to get to that without doing anything nefarious.

If I didn't state it, then I will here, if you join the Omega group, which is free, the kit is 1L.

As for the Lola Tangos, the rotations and texture offsets are provided in the kit for Lola's, which I have, so you can use the UUID and full texture. They are exactly the same as those in the Omega applier notecard.

I know that the owner of Omega speaks to the various designers to find out what she can do to make her system compatible with their parts. Most give her the channel that their parts listen to. Since the notecard for the part-specific applier has exactly the same info as the one for the Omega system, all that's required is that the part have the "listenter" script added, which is all the Omega system is, a listener and send script system.

If you've been around a while, and I'm sure you have, you know that Lush started out needed their own appliers then switched to being compatible with the Tango applier. V-String did the same.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.