Where do i verify my avatar age on secondlife.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Your avatar age, or your RL age?   Your avatar (SL) age is right on your profile at my.secondlife.com/262830 >>> About .  You were born October 15, 2014 .

You should know your RL age, and I assume that you entered your birthdate correctly when you registered for your account.  You can't "verify" that, but if you think that you might have accidentally entered the wrong date, you can submit a support case to ask Linden Lab to change it.  You should expect some scepticism, though, since it's hard to believe that most people don't know their own birthdays.  Linden Lab will probably ask for some official documentation to verify your information.

Hi again 262,

I don't see your account in the feeds, so I've gotta ask if you've actually launched a viewer and gone in-world yet? Now and then Linden Lab seems to lose track of an avatar, but that's uncommon. You don't actually appear in the feeds until you've selected an avatar and logged in-world via a viewer. Have you done that? If so (once so, if you haven't), you can find your avatar's SL birthdate in your profile, which you'll find online at...

https://my.secondlife.com

Log-in there, then select the "About" tab. Your birthdate will be shown on the resulting page.

If you have already been in-world and can't see your web profile, it's time to file a Support Case here...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Select "Account Issue" from the first drop-down and "Second Life Web Login Issues" from the second.

Good luck!

ETA: While Rolig is apparently able to see your web profile, I am not. When I search for your username, I get...

"Whoops! Your Everything search for "262830" did not return any matches."

If you're not able to locate your web profile, file a support case.

• Like 1

If you mean how do you verify your age with Linden Lab so that you can get into adult places, then the Lab assumes that the age you entered when you registered is correct and that means that if you are over 18 you can get into adult places. You may need to also change your preferences on the general tab "I want to access content rated:" set it to "General, Moderate, Adult".

There is no age verification process these days, although there was a few years back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.