Up to my neck in trouble!

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

the only way to get that line as less noticable as possible is using the same skin on head and body, or keep using the color sliders on the head till you match it ( if available!)

Also rread the manual that came with the head, to see if you need to change size settings of your shape to let the neck fit at its best.

And to your question " what do i do" ...?..... perhaps wise use DEMOS before you purchase items, those are to try out... so you won't get surprises when buying the full version.

The only way to absolutly minimize the difference between your head and your body is to use an applier, that transfers the texture of your skin to your mesh head. If your skin is very old, its unlikely that there is an applier for a mesh head. To be sure, you should check the store where you brought your skin from.

Looks like you will need to color match as close as possible if you want to retain a system body and skin.

Firestorm has the Windlight CalWL which is the best I find to match colours as close as possible (I'm not sure about the SL viewer, I havn't used that since 2006 or so)

Other options will be to buy a new system skin that has a head applier, or buy a mesh body and applier to suit both body and head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.