Omega system & Maitreya mesh body

EvelynSl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I wonder how does Omega system kit - Maitreya work with Maitreya mesh body? Does it mean I can wear the Omega and Tango applier available clothes on Maitreya mesh body after I purchase the Omega system kit? Please kindly provide me the details and explain how to apply it. Thank you very much:D

It is a small HUD that attaches to the top center of your screen (at least, that's where mine went). Yes, wearing it enables you to use Omega appliers with your Maitreya body, so those textures will apply. 

Beware the warning on the advertisement: NOT ALL TANGO APPLIERS WILL WORK. This is not a fault in the relay; this is the way the textures are made. Since Tango appliers only have to cover the breasts, often times that is all they are made to cover. Some are a full texture, but many are JUST the chest, and these will not work properly on the Maitreya body. Read the warnings/explanations in the ad for more information. 

To apply, just attach the relay. Then attach the Omega applier HUD, and click on it. If it has multiple options (for instance, I have lingerie sets that offer different options for the top, such as Bra, Corset, or Bra and Corset, and multiple options for the bottom, such as Panties, Stockings, Panties and Stockings, etc.), click the option you want. A blue box will probably pop up, asking which layer you wish to use (Top, Underpants, Tattoo, etc.). Pick the one you want to use. It should apply to your body. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.