Need help identifying mesh head

Nyx Drezelan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well the obvious answer is to go to the shop and try them on. There are not that many. It looks a lot like mine which is STELLA so you might start with that.

NOTE-----  a TON of how a mesh head looks has to do with the applier so you are JUST looking at the shape.

Here is the original look of the head with no appliers.

and one with an applier

And a DIFFERENT applier

So JUST finding the head is only one part of your journey. I suggest you pick a head demo (maybe STELLA) and then try appliers FOR the head until you find a pairing that feels like YOU.

Yeah i've tried them all on but couldn't quite peg it exactly; I was debating on whether it was stella or karin, but i think the stella looks the closest. Do the appliers also make the head look thinner or thicker as well? the one in the picture I linked looks wonderfully thin, but all of the lelutka heads look so big, round, and thick (and only a few of the appearance sliders even work on the mesh heads). I'm a bit of a beginner in the mesh heads area

*sigh* I don't know if I'll ever get the hang of these mesh heads; even though I tried different appliers with dark makeup I liked, I'm still noticing shape differences between the stella head I got, and the one pictured; still having doubts about it being the stella model.

I'm not expecting to get anything to look exact like that picture, I just really like the shape of the face in the picture, but the stella head I'm trying still looks way to full and round in the face (I'm trying to go for a thin, more triangular shaped face).

I'm not that familiar with the Lelutka head but most of the heads the resize can make it longer and somewhat narrower. All you can do is demo, demo, demo.

However, if I was you, I'd wait a bit more since the Bento skeleton is about to be released to the regular viewer. Mesh makers will have a lot more points to rig the head to and it will respond to more of the head sliders. I know Catwa is working on one as are many others. Just a thought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.