AO's not working

Sarahbuxso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Over the last couple of days? Funny you should say that, I thought it was just another glitch on my mainland parcel which is dieing under script load from my wonderful neighbours.

My AO has been just sort of getting stuck in a static pose and sliding around, or standing, like that. Usually I can trigger it back to normal just by doing something different (jumping up, for instance, which can get you funny looks in the middle of a posh store).

Is that the sort of thing you mean?

Of course, it could just be me...

I noticed script failures - notecard reading failure - communication failure. Rare but the rate of the last years was zero here and now I notice it once per month. Forced me to add a watchdog timer to one of the scripts.

My AO does not override the default animations it replaces them so I am unaffected of script problems and delays here. I noticed lately small failures when entering a busy sim. The animation takes seveal seconds to load. Thats uncommon for me.

A dance hud needs several seconds to load the new dance. A small delay is not uncommon but a long delay is.

Happens only sometimes and only lately.

Fixed it in one case by sim restart. But did I fix it by restart or just a coincidence? I don't know. Not enough data to get a picture at the moment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.