Are you involved with the sex culture of Second Life? Research participants needed.

Cameleon Lethecus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

If you are one of the many residents involved with the Second Life sex culture; I want to speak with you. I am currently conducting research on the topic of "Virtual sex culture". Please send notecards to Cameleon Lethecus telling me what ever you want to tell me about your involvement in this Virtual Sex Culture. All I want to know is how much you are willing to tell me and ALL INFORMATION WILL BE HELD CONFIDENTIAL (unless instructed otherwise). Interviews are available on request and will be held on an appointment basis. Please send an email to inovPR@Gmail.com if you'd like.

P.S.. I am looking for people of all sexual orientations to partake in this research; ambiphillia,Banjee,Bi Curious, Gynephillia, homosexual, heterosexual, Ex-homosexual, metrosexual, pansexual etc.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your busy schedules to read this.

How about posting the name of your school, the degree program, your supervising professors name, the official privacy policy and all those things professional researches are required to divulge to the participants of studies like this.

Based on your post anyone would be foolish to give you personal information like this without all the above.

In regards to your concerns I should start by making something a bit more clear that seems to be obscure to you. This is not professional research nor do I proclaim to be a professional researcher. I am just a college student with a passion for second life who felt it would be a neat idea to allow residents of Second Life to share there encounters with people that may not know what Second Life is. To let them know that there is a society comprised solely of pixels, yet the emotional stimulus that results from interactions in this pixel world evokes real emotion. Again I am sorry if this offended you in anyway Amethyst Jetaime. I hope all is and continues to be well!

Best,

Cameleon Lethecus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.