VICE combat system against opinion

pyo Igaly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It is claimed to have issued the opinion for the sub-device of VICE combat system in Linden, Inc., but want to know more.
Do you have a Linden's official announcement?

Group Notice From: *Jeogeot Gulf Combat Communication* at 24 Apl.
"if you encounter anyone using anti vice griefer weapons to instantly kill vehicles LL has told us to file AR's so please dont be afraid to"

3 answers to this question

i think it depends totally where you are with the vehicle... in public space filing a AR might help, but as soon you enter privat owned land your AR will not help much, the owner makes the rules what can be rezzed or used there.

In fact, at private area's you should ask for permission to enter with a vehicle before you even cross the border.

Never Linden and if talk of the private area to something, but owners and delegated administrator should make the rules, because they touch the Linden's action, and the story of the public area that Linden has jurisdiction know.

Frankly, I can see where people might want to use some sort of anti-VICE device.  It's possible for people to use the VICE vehicular combat system to annoy people who have no desire to be strafed or bombed or shot out of the sky.

What I am saying is, the use of both combat systems and anti-combat "griefing" tools depends entirely on the situation.  Either one can be used to grief, or to fight against griefing.

Play nice, kids, or I'll send you to your rooms!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.