Ok, let me reword my previous Question.

Dubia73

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

AFAIK the answer is the same answer of your previous question: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/How-do-I-reset-item-to-default/qaq-p/1431289

If you have changed (edited) the object and you have not a copy ot the object, the only way is edit the object again.

But see again another options in my previous answer (contact creator, save the original object ...) or wait more answers of another helpers :)

There's no "UNDO" for most editing functions in SL. To a limited degree, you can use CTRL-Z to step back through changes in the position or size of an individual prim if you are really lucky and haven't closed your editor since making the change.  You can't undo changes in textures, color, or other prim parameters, however.  That's why we always caution people to be sure to make a backup copy of anything they want to modify, even if it's something as simple as rehemming a prim skirt.  Your only choice (other than buying a new copy) is to try and "reverse engineer" what you screwed up and hope that you don't make it worse.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.