Cant rezz on my own land...

Synful Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why cant I rez on my own land? I tried clearing cache,maxing my bandwidth,asked estate owner to restart the land, clean reinstall and different viewers. I keep getting the message that I cant rezz cuz the owner of the land wont allow it. I also checked to see if I had the "can rezz under any group checked in the prefrences and debugging; which I do. I can however rezz in a sandbox. I sent in for a ticket to sl and they  sent me to links to try and help with the issue. I tried the suggestions in the knowledge base and none of it helps.  knowledgebase  
I normally use Firestorm viewer and tried the sl viewer with no luck either. 

I need some help please..I am at a loss for what to do. 

9 answers to this question

The two most common reasons for that message are:

1.  Try to rez while wearing the wrong group tag and

2. Trying to rez a large object too close to the parcel boundary, so that it laps onto your neighbor's land.

Both are very common mistakes.  Always double check to be sure that your group tag matches the group that your parcel is set to.  And especially if you are rezzing a large object, be sure to rez near the center of the parcel and then move your object later.  If you're rezzing a building, get the dimensions of its footprint and be sure that they fit within your parcel.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.