I BOUGHT ITEMS ON 2/22/2012 LOGGED IN 2/23/2012 I CRASHED,RELOGGED ITEMS WERE GONE

blueeyedcowgirl1 Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ON 2/22/2012 I PURCHASED SOME ITEMS BETWEEN TIME OF 13:13 22 TO 13:30

07. I DIDN'T GO BACK IN SL TILL MORNING OF 2/23/2012 THE ITEMS POPPED UP IN NOTICES, BUT BEFORE I GOT A CHANCE TO COLLECT THEMTO MY INVENTORY.BECAUSE MY LAG WAS BAD I CRASHED. WHEN I RELOGGED BACK IN,MY ITEMS WEREN'T THERE TO DROP IN MY INVENTORY. THESE PURCHASES I MADE ON 2/22/2012 - TIME:  13:13 22 ORDER #:190581246, AT 13:18 30 WAS ORDER # 1290581977, AT 13:30 07 WAS ORDER # 1290582236. THESE WERE WEDDING CAKE, WEDDING DRESS, WEDDING BOUQUET, GLASS SLIPPERS, KISSING POSE AND CAKE CUTTING POSE.

3 answers to this question

Hello blueeyedcowgirl. It happens, unfortunately. Now you have 2 options:

1. Contact the merchant. Open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases (there you see the name of the merchant)--> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.
  2. Contact support: If your purchased your stuff at Marketplace and if you don't get a reply by the merchant, you can submit Submit a ticket --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, include the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Cut & paste all of the information about each purchase into a notecard and send it to the merchant along with a polite explanation of what happened, asking for redelivery.  Be patient.  Not everyone is in world every day, and some merchants may have capped IMs.  If you get no response in three or four days, try again or submit a support ticket with LL.  Use the Marketplace selection from the pulldown menu when you send your ticket.

BTW, your caps key seems to be stuck.  Many people will misinterpret your message and assume that you are being deliberately rude and pushy.  Take care of that before you send your polite notes.  :smileywink:

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.