Firestorm Problems =[ HELP

Krash Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm still relatively new to SL so I'm not sure if there has been something in an update or what have you that could have changed in the past few days, because of this past Tuesday, everything had been working fine.

I DJ for a few clubs, and usually my computer could run Skype/Virtual DJ/Firestorm/Youtube/Converter/Telegram and all that without Firestorm ever losing an inch of speed, or crashing more than once in a blue moon. It was running on what would be the "Medium" graphic level on the preferences, with draw distance @ ~130.

Last night ESPECIALLY went poorly but it has happened ever since Wednesday where I'd open something like youtube and firestorm would just crash immediately without me even tabbing back into the game. I tried changing all the graphics option to as low as possible, and it would still crash in high populaton areas (which is a problem for a DJ...)

I use windows 10 as well.

I didn't have time to tinker more with anything last night, and I'm currently wasting time @ work. Does anyone have any tips or possible solutions to fix this issue? I sincerely doubt it's my computer, but that could be a possibility.

I have cleared the cache multiple times, even when running just Virtual DJ & Firestorm, I still had crashes even when I was zoomed into one item in a club, not doing anything inside the sim, just trying to stay alive.

Sorry if it's lacklustre in details for those who are trying to help - if I was home right now I'd give you all the details I possibly could. Any help, any suggestions at all - would be great. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if it is related but there was a win 10 update applied recently and despite never having driver problems before with that system, I am having problems with other games crashing due to the driver failing and more crashes of SL although wjithout the driver message.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.