People doesn't buy skins anymore?

Fergie Finesmith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have almost 7 years selling skins.... 7 years full of good sales, and I'm not even a big brand like Laqroki, Redgrave or Curio... but my sales were always fine... this year I'm having a dramatical drop in sales (almost 100%).... and I wonder what is happening, people doesn't like my skins anymore, people doesn't buy skins anymore like back in the time (2009-2013)...?? 

You also need to have mesh HEAD appliers as many folks now have heads (they are not new and more are coming on the market every day) and a mesh body applier without a corresponding head applier does us no good at all :D.

Lumae for example has appliers for more brands and odd things like ears and baby bumps etc than I have heard of (long time blogger). And there are also many versions within the skins (freckles, eyebrows etc) that are not always shown in the demos. Checking out one of the deeply discounted skins at a venue might be worth the effort.

And TOO, some folk just use the skins that come with the mesh bodies and heads. For example Maitreya and Lelutka skins and heads match exactly and you can certainly get by without appliers.

There are some long time skin makers who are doing a good job on various heads, but not all heads are available for all skins AND the skin appliers are not as good as the skins that are built into the bodies. So those folks are crossed off of MY personal list until they move into what a fair portion of us need.

SL moves fast these days. Keeping up is sometimes difficult but the folks that do reap some rewards.

Good luck!!!!! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.