UK?

ireneHF

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm UK and there are plenty of others around!  As to where to 'play' I spend a lot of time at a beach based sim which has quite a few UK/Europe members as well as people from all over the world.  Drama free place with weekly dances (with DJ).  Great place to chat, make friends or just lounge & relax.  Ther;s even a Zen Island for 'meditation' and Tai Chi there.  STRICTLY ladies only - no males,no  furries - normal (female) avis only.  Contact me if interested and want more information.

ireneHF wrote:

So, does anyone in the UK play this game?

Yes.  Plenty of UK people in SL.

ireneHF wrote:

Where you all at, if you do play and are in the UK?

It varies.   I know UK people that frequent classical music venues, blues & swing music clubs.  Some hang out in adult venues, some in virtual "London" type places.  Or, Irish pubs, art galleries, sandboxes, RP communities.  The places are as varied as the people.  

If you're new to SL, get inworld and explore!   That's the best way to see the grid, meet people, and find places that you like. 

I did that thanks. Don't think many people play when i'm online, but i do have some london locations that i haven't visited in a while, i remember them being friendly too, will have to visit everywhere. :)

Thanks all replies, the UK is gonna get more divided i know.

There are lots of UK people on SL. Due to the time zone we are usually on at a good time.... before the North Americans come on and we go to bed when the West Coast USA is still there. We have the chance to get together and by using a simple translator we can also hang out with lots of EU neighbours. I'm in an area  called "Romanum" we have Gay UK people here. Drop me a line.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.