Premium Membership

Montoute1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I somehow doubt that you mean what you said.  A Homestead is a full-sized region with a restricted L.I. limit, available only to residents who already own at least one full standard region.  I suspect that you mean you abandoned a Linden Home.  That's fine.  So now go out and buy a 512 sq m parcel anywhere you like on the Mainland. You will have to pay the purchase price, of course.  Your Premium land fee waiver will be applied automatically to the monthly fees.  You may build whatever structure you want on the parcel, including a skybox.  A 512 sq m parcel anywhere has a 175 L.I. allowance.

• Like 2

Rolig's answer is spot on.

Since you are planning a skybox, the land itself doesn't need to be anything special...any "bombed out" over-terraformed rocky patch will do.  So:

Use Search.  Choose the Land and Rentals category, and click View All Land and Rentals.  Set the search parameters to look only for For Sale, Mainland, 512 to 563 square meters, and set the price range from 0.1 to 1 $L per square meter.  Sort the search results from lowest to highest price.

Why that price range?  When LL sells Abandoned Land, they set it for sale at $L1 per sq m.  This means there's a lot of mainland for sale at that price.  This sets a de facto value on mainland that other residents are trying to sell, unless their land is more desirable than usual (waterfront, for example).  Residents who are eager to sell will price their land below LL's price for Abandoned Land, so you'll find some parcels at less than $L1 per m2.

Why did I specify an area of 512 to 563 sq m?  Your Premium land fee waiver benefit will let you have up to 512 sq m tier-free.  But, you can get a bit more land without increasing your tier.  Create a group.  Invite your own alt to the group, to keep it from being dissolved by LL.  Groups get a 10% tier bonus, so if you buy your land for your land group, you can contribute your 512 m2 tier and the group will see it as 563 m2 donated.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.