How do I receive the rental property I bought ?

Spirit Harbour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i went into the buy tab searched for a rental house when I did it said buy now I did and then it went to a page confirming i wanted to use l$ and it said 0 due now So I completed a purchase and got  a recipt in my email and a card delievercd to my inworld but I have no idea where the house is or how to get to the place I just rented ..Please help

3 answers to this question

Your question is a bit unclear.  Where were you when you made the purchase?  If you were in world, and you made a payment to a rental box then the land is likely at the same location.  You should have seen a sign or received a message telling you how much land you had rented and for how long.

Or perhaps you bought a house on the marketplace?  If so you will need to buy or rent some land to put it on.  

Edit:  It sounds like you could have 'bought' a notecard with details of available land rentals and a list of landmarks to visit.  In any event, if you paid 0L you did not rent land, although you might have bought a free house that you will still need land to use.

You DID NOT RENT a place!  The Marketplace is not set up to handle rentals.  What you did is get a notecard with information and a landmark to the rental property.  Think of it as an advertising brochure.  Look for it in the Received Items section of your inventory.

Go to the property and look it over.  If you decide you would like to rent it, IM the landlord and ask them some questions about it.  It doesn't really matter which questions you ask...your purpose is to find out how long the landlord takes to respond.  If you get an answer in a day or two, great.  If you don't get any answer, DON'T rent there.  You will need to get an invitation to the land group in order to rez objects, and if the landlord is away or unresponsive, you might not get that from them.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.