Delete scripts and animations when unpacked

franiee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2926 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there! I'm trying make this:
scrip1: have the unpack scripts.
Script2: have the animate bag hold.
Script3: scripts for can't rezz only wear.
Animation pose with bag hold
And the other are object that the avatas want unpack

Then when the avi unpack, they also unpacked Script2 and Script3... and animation pose.. sure they are't transfer and edit.. but exist a scripst that delete this scripts and animations pose, that ghe user only unpack the object for that?

Thanks.

Just write yourself a little script that steps through the inventory of your bag and creates a list of everything except the scripts

while (i < llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_ALL) ){    if (llGetInventoryType(INVENTORY_ALL,i) != INVENTORY_SCRIPT)    {        gMy_list += [llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL,i)];    }    ++i;}

And then use llGiveInventoryList to hand over the stuff in the list.  The scripts will stay in the bag. Make them no copy/no mod and you won't have to worry about them being shared around (not that they are much to worry about anyway).

• Like 1

Thanks Rolig, now understand then used  llGetInventoryType(INVENTORY_ALL,i) with INVENTORY_SCRIPT , well put this line after the while loops...

if (llGetInventoryType(INVENTORY_ALL,i) != INVENTORY_SCRIPT){ inside the while that i'm used

where "i" is the index, but now appaers me:

ERROR: Function Call Mismatches Type or Number of Arguments

is the same INVENTORY_ANIMATION linking withh && right?

franiee wrote:

Thanks Rolig, now understand then used  llGetInventoryType(INVENTORY_ALL,i) with INVENTORY_SCRIPT , well put this line after the while loops...

if (llGetInventoryType(INVENTORY_ALL,i) != INVENTORY_SCRIPT){ inside the while that i'm used

where "i" is the index, but now appaers me:

ERROR: Function Call Mismatches Type or Number of Arguments

is the same INVENTORY_ANIMATION linking withh && right?

Acck!  I'm sorry.  That's what I get for typing without watching what I am doing.  It should be

if (llGetInventoryType(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL,i) ) != INVENTORY_SCRIPT)

I apologize.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2926 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.