Seeking land for my business!

Starrah Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm getting ready to open a hypnotherapy practice here in Second Life. I bought a building on the marketplace that is 47 meters long by 30 meters wide and is 230 prim.

I need land that's along a road that is at least 2048 sqm in size and has about 400 prim.

I am only able to spend up to 7,000 L per month (or $30.00 USD).

I can afford land that's around 700 Linden per week, 850 Linden per week, and 900 Linden per week.

Does anyone have any land available that will work for this?

in my opnion you look at the wrong place.

The responses you will get here are most likely not the best deals.

Most larger landlords, mainland and estate, use their own website or advertise inworld.

Sometimes, it's a better deal to get premium and buy a piece or roadside land.

Roadside only adds that you have one side of your land free from building neighbours, but doesn't add anything more. NO traffic or other benefits. Next to that, you will only have real roadside parcels at mainland. Most estates don't "spoil" their precious sqm to that and only devide their sim to parcels. If you manage to find a estate that has roads you mostly will have a primbonus at your land and with that a higher rental price.

Hi,

I don't know if your building will fit on this lot roadside but if it does, prims can be added ($1/prim here).

Roadside in Maryport

Depending on the shape of your building, I may be able to set up a lot for you here:

Roadside in Grote

Best might be here, where there is already a mall and shoppers. Mainland is rocky and doesn't always terraform flat, you might need a foundation.

Roadside in Refugio

Depending on shape one of these lots might do, and the rental box could be set up for the prims you need, for 500 prims it would be $650/week.

I disagree with Alwin that roadside means "nothing" in the Mainland and isn't like real life. In fact, roads are travelled, people do drive/walk by, and they tend to gather at other stores and clubs that tend to be roadside, too. So I think the serendipity factor is higher here than just in a Mainland cornfield or private island somewhere.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.