Platform Rentals

LuxCross

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I am looking for platform rentals.. A sky platform to just put my skybox apartment on and where I can make the surroundings appear urban like. This would be my first time renting such a thing so I would like some advice from people who have had good expierences with good real estate places.

I am looking for something between 250 and 500 prims for 250-500L$ a week.

Some advice?

• If you're renting on mainland, at least put a little bit of build on the ground, jsut a few trees or other plants that fit the surroundings
  • Place the sky platform at least 1000 m above the ground
  • Don't bother with ban lines, they don't work at sky platform heights anyway.

As to where to rent, well I'm not going to recommend any of my competitors of course. We're friendly competitors but there are still limits. ;)

You're welcome to contact me in-world though, I'm sure I have roomfor a build like that at my place.

Thank you! And well.. I don't want the mainland because I want to be able to put some dummy urban buildings around it to make a realistic skyline around the apartment. So yes..  and it absolutely needs to be an adult sim. I want to be able to do whatever I want on my own land.. especially because I will be using it for roleplay and I want to be able to just block off anyone camming inside of my property.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2868 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.