Second Life error message.

Scarocean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That error usually means that you have been banned from SL.  You should have received an e-mail from LL, but you have probably long since erased it. These messages generally indicate you have been blocked from the Second Life servers by Linden Lab as the result of:

• Documented cases of fraud
  • Use of Second Life by a minor
  • Exceptionally flagrant abuse activity

Note that someone else in your household may be responsible for this activity, not necessariliy with your account. 

If you believe that this is an error, submit a support ticket via the support portal. To help customer support determine what block has been placed and why, include in the ticket your Second Life account name and any Second Life accounts that log in from your location.

Hello Scarocean and welcome to SL Forums. Usually you get this error message when LL for a reason banned and blocked you from using SL. If so, you should have received an e-mail explaining why. Your account may also have been put on hold by mistake, or for an administrative reason (is possible someone else has been using your account for unauthorized purposes). The only you can do is to submit a ticket --> Account Issues --> Second Life Web Loing Issues, including details about like for example all the accounts which log in from your computer / location). If you are Premium and assuming that you haven't got a mail from LL, you can use Live Chat (you find the option on the right) to resolve your problem quickly.

Relative links below:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109#Section_.1.3

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Why_is_my_account_on_hold%3F

Scarocean wrote:

I email them. ( they are not responding )

I also contact there telephone number ( It says on the telephone number description that its not Secondlife concern something like that )

Thats why i posted it here.

Right.  You shouldn't expect them to answer this question at the telephone number.  That's for billing questions only.  You have to send your support ticket to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ . Select Account Issue from the pulldown menu in that page.  Include all of your account information and be very clear about the problem so that they understand what you are asking for.  If you have sent them a support ticket before, include the reference # for that ticklet as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.