Forced Out Of My Home By Linden Homes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

Well Perrie that is really unfortunate I am sad to hear :(

I am premium and I've never had a home. I can't even afford pixel food most weeks. I just tell people I work out lots to stay a nice shape, when in reality, I'm just one hurl away from that last white cloud ^.^

The economy is in such a mess that I have to don a disguise and beg outside my own shop. I even smothered my 1000L boots with dirt and smeared it all over my face to hide my rAvon makeup too :( and still I get peanuts..

In my case It's all due to the desperately poor slave worker avatars in third world sims like open sim/inworlds etc wanting better conditions. So my manufacturing costs have skyrocketed.

I'll im you when I am in world next and well go get you a shopping trolley for all your stuff. Then I'll show you the best spot by the river to bang your clothes on rocks to get them clean.

The only way I have found to scrape through is to go to clubs and stand close to the tips jars. When you see someones beam coming toward it you quickly jump in the way and if youre lucky & they don't notice.. you get the tip *winx

Life's pretty tough out there :matte-motes-confused:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Well Perrie that is really unfortunate I am sad to hear
:(

I am premium and I've never had a home. I can't even afford pixel food most weeks. I just tell people I work out lots to stay a nice shape, when in reality, I'm just one hurl away from that last white cloud ^.^

The economy is in such a mess that I have to don a disguise and beg outside my own shop. I even smothered my 1000L boots with dirt and smeared it all over my face to hide my rAvon makeup too
:(
and still I get peanuts..

In my case It's all due to the desperately poor slave worker avatars in third world sims like open sim/inworlds etc wanting better conditions. So my manufacturing costs have skyrocketed.

I'll im you when I am in world next and well go get you a shopping trolley for all your stuff. Then I'll show you the best spot by the river to bang your clothes on rocks to get them clean.

The only way I have found to scrape through is to go to clubs and stand close to the tips jars. When you see someones beam coming toward it you quickly jump in the way and if youre lucky & they don't notice.. you get the tip *winx

Life's pretty tough out there :matte-motes-confused:

That is just too funny from start to end.  Glad to see they couldn't strip you of your dignity and humour.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.