Can someone make a Eye Display Vendor PSD for displaying multiple eyes?

LemonySour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd like to sell some eyes I created, however I suck at SL photography. I was wondering if someone could make a psd display for me (you can resell it, I don't need sole rights to it) that showcases multiple eye textures? THere is only one on the marketplace, but it's only for one eye. Here is a link so you know what I'm talking about. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DD-Vendor-Eyes-1-Template/4615306

I really don't want to use this one and just stick them all together, I'd really like for it to be attractive to buyers. Please let me know, thanks in advance. 

lemonysour

I know, I was hoping someone could make something that showcases multiple eye textures, I don't want to repeat this one. It would be cool if someone could take a nice snapshot of an av's eyes and remove the sclera and iris. 

Seeing as you would need to take pictures of the eyes anyway, why not just hop on a pose stand, cammin on your eye and take a picture, then change the eyes and take another picture, lather, rinse, repeat.

No matter what you need to add your eyes name, store logo and possibly cost to any image you intend to use as a sales image. Every single vendor uses at leats 2 textures for each product. One for the item itself and one for the ad.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.