Hi i need a job to get Linden what can i do? I can work for you if you want

tomas123456789010

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

There are not very many "jobs" in Second Life, and most of them do not pay very well at all. Take a look in the InWorld Employment forum to see what is available.

If you want to earn L$ in Second Life, you need to have skill as a creator or a performer in RL, or you need to have a lot of money (and a strong tolerance for risk) to get into the real estate business.  If you can write scripts, create animations, build structures, make 3D mesh objects, perform music, or be a DJ, you can gradually build up a business that will make a reasonable income.  There are many talented people in SL, though, so expect to have a lot of competition.  Be patient.

Otherwise, if you want L$, the smartest way to get it is to buy it on the Linden Exchange with real dollars.

• Like 2

This does help to answer you how "jobs" are working in SL: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Guide_to_Jobs_in_Second_Life

besides... you are pretty new and your profile gives nothing informative. Your groups you show in your profile doesn't help either;) Filing the profile with some more informations, making it look nice does help a lot. Taking a profile picture too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.