Does anyone know of any good quality skins for males?

Waisting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For some time, I've been searching for really good male skins but unfortunately I've only been able to find the ones that cost $L2,300 or more. I'd like to find something like this: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7305/11566729663_6ee2077e51_b.jpg as it somewhat fits the style I'm trying to make for my avi. If anyone either knows what skin that is and where to find it, or knows of any other skins very similar to that or just a nice pale male skin please let me know. I've tried fashion blogs, but most of the skins are either not listed or the store no longer exist so if you do rec fashion blogs please be sure that they are up to date. 

~Thanks

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately we can only answer questions regarding Second Life itself. We cannot suggest vendors or products in any way. The best thing to do is to post this in the genreal forums where many more people can see your question and you will get far more responses and valubale input.

We answer questions about the system itself and technical issues.

Good luck and we hope you find what you are seeking and have a great virtual experience.

That's a male?

Well, OK.  Why not do what I just did?

1. Go to the Marketplace section of the website  (Shopping/Marketplace up at the top of this page.)
  2. In "Search In" select Avatar Components
  3. In Keywords, type Goth
  4. On the left, select Avatar Skins, then Male Skins
  5. Here is only one of about 1100 results: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Nowaki-skin-BND-pale-DollarbiesPromo/2156680

I urge you to NOT buy directly from the Marketplace, though.  When you find a skin that looks good, scroll down and find the link "See Item in Second Life".  Teleport there and get the DEMO for the skin(s) you like.  Try the demos first, before making a final decision.  Not all skins look good with all shapes, and you may either have to find a different skin or tweak your shape to get the best results.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.